no regrets

if today is the only day you get, how would you like to spend it

Step back

It is been a while since my last post. A lot of stuff happened and changed. Some decisions were made. I don't know if those decisions were correct, but time will be able to tell.

Read a quote recently, you are living in a life resulted by decisions you made three years ago. Therefore, whatever decision you made right now should have impact on your life three years after. I don't know if it is really 3 years, but I am sure every decision you made would have change your life.

A lot of time, people are trying too hard to move forward and try to score. They tend to forget to make stop, step back and look at the entire pictures. When you don't really see ending of the way you to heading to, maybe it is a good time to step back and take a new road. Maybe the new road would take you to the destination faster.

Maybe I should not desire something I cannot control. But I would regret if I don't desire and try for something I want. I rather try and fail than regret after.


0 comments:

Post a Comment