no regrets

if today is the only day you get, how would you like to spend it

Moneyball

I am not really into sport movies and I do not really like baseball. I thought sport movies are pretty much the same, not much surprise. This movie did not give me any surprise either. I also think 2hr is too long. There are some scenes can be cut, so they won't drag the length of the movie. 1.5hr would be decent. Again, the story line is nothing new. I predicted most of the movie and the ending.

Overall, I rate this movie to 6/10. No need to see it in the theater, dl is good enough. I didn't watch the movie for Brad Pitt. However, as my friend said, we see his improvement in acting.

I like this movie because it is encouraging. I tend to do what others said, what others think it is the right thing to do. Maybe, there is one time I should really try to stick on something I think it is right to do and not worry about what others think.

Really, like Bill said in the movie, it really does not matter how other people say/think. It is about do you believe in what you do is right. When no one else believes, you should still believe in yourself. Of course, adventure is not easy. There will be difficult times. You just have to get through those times and solve the difficulties in order to achieve your goals.

I am still looking, and I will get there. But I learn, I should be more brave this time. Holding back is not gonna get me anywhere. If you don't try, you won't get hurt, but you won't succeed neither.

0 comments:

Post a Comment