no regrets

if today is the only day you get, how would you like to spend it

it is time

Technically, i did not have a break after the UFE. I am not complaining, most of people do not have a break after UFE. We either go back to work or school. For me, it is staff training. Today is the last day, I will go back to the boring work routine starting next Monday.

Of course, I don't know if I will pass. However, I think it is the time that I should start to do something I want to do. There are too many things I wanted to do for the past year but did not have time/chance.  Hopefully, it is not too late to start now.

Here is the list of goals. Let's see how much I would get done after a month.
  • Learn Japanese
  • Weekly yoga/workout
  • Work part time in startbucks
  • Read inspiration books
  • Complete GMAT/GRE
  • Travel to a place I have never been before
 I will be honest. It feels good that no more stressful studying. However, not studying makes me feel not learning and improving. I still think I should absorb more knowledge and different kinds experience whenever I have an opportunity.

0 comments:

Post a Comment