no regrets

if today is the only day you get, how would you like to spend it

know when to leave

A personal will have difference stop during his lifetime. Someone told me, a person's life is like a trip. You meet different people on the trip, people come and go in your life. Some people may spend a longer time with you, some people you may only see once and never get to meet again. There are different stops during the trip, if you like the place, you may stay long, if not, you leave right away.

I am thinking, you should know when is the right time to leave a place. People tend to stay in one spot where they feel comfortable with. Being stable is good, but it is not always a good thing. Maybe I am not stable yet? I still want to try a lot of different stuff, I want my life to be fulfill with different kinds of experience, even some of them are painful and tough. I personally think, if this place doesn't give you anymore opportunity to develop, to make to be a better individual, it may be a time for you to leave.

Of course, you cannot always learn everything from one place. However, you should learn and take what you need, waht is the most suitable for you. You don't take and leave, always be thankful and remember the goods others provide.

0 comments:

Post a Comment