no regrets

if today is the only day you get, how would you like to spend it

Arthur

It is tax season, working six days a week and OT everyday is not fun. >-< However, I learn that balancing between work and life is important. I manage to have watch a movie last night. It is been a while since I went to a theatre and watch a movie.

This movie is not GREAT, but it is funny. It is pretty fun to watch after OT work. Rusell Brand played pretty well in this movie, surprisingly. I guess the director picked the right actor for this role. Although, I think he needs some improvement on his 'lazy' English if he wants more potential in film industry. The storyline is nothing new, it implies the obvious meanings. 'money' is not everything.

I personally think it is a dl movie. However, there is nothing wrong to watch it on a girls night, chilling with your girls after work with this movie. =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment