no regrets

if today is the only day you get, how would you like to spend it

Netherlands!!!

The world cup is coming to the end.

After the elimination games, only four teams are left in semi-finals. A few of teams I like are already gone home. (such as Argentina...>_<) I would have to admit that Germany played very well on Saturday. The strategy is made towards Argentina and the players were working pretty hard. Those German young men were running around the court quite impressively.

Netherlands is been amazing this year. I actually like them since the Euro cup. There may not be single brilliant player in the team. However, the orange team spirit is pretty impressive. After all, soccer is a team sport. A single Messi cannot do much without the ball passing around with teammates.

Usually, I don't get things I wish. (I only get things I work for.) If Netherlands win the cup this time, would it be a miracle for me?

0 comments:

Post a Comment