no regrets

if today is the only day you get, how would you like to spend it

adapting

I am adapting to it now.
It is busy, tiring, stressful and frustrating sometimes. However, I am adapting to it. It is not the life I want, but I expected it. Now is the time I finally understand why people from last generation claims the younge people and the 80s not hardworking and everything.
To be honest, I agree. (to clearify, I am not one of those bad employess. =P) I grow up in a very comfy environment, no struggling, no tiring, no stress. Even though I had to work for what I want, I usually get it, didn't take me that much effort either. Childhood, teenage is the best time in life, the only time has no worries. (I am just lucky that I was well protected.) Not that I was not warned to cruel in the real world. However, I thought I would be able to handle it better.

Young people now days never experience the real world and all been protected for their life. It is understandable that employers do not like this kind of employees and find difficult to communicate with them. After all, they are two complete different generations. Yet, please give us sometime and opportunity. We will adapt to it, we will be better, we will grow up.

0 comments:

Post a Comment