no regrets

if today is the only day you get, how would you like to spend it

Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows (2011)

Work and life both have been busy recently. This is holiday season, we are all busy chilling out. However, there isn't many good movies out there. We picked Sherlock Holmes after all.

I still remember we watched Sherlock Holmes in 2009 around the holiday season. Same old, the movie is predictable, so that the story line is not that appealing. Of course, I see it differently from two years ago. The ability Holmes had is pretty impressive. This is definitely something I should learn. Maybe I will never get to that level, but reaching some of it will be good.

I realized that it is very important that you can pay attention to all the details (even the smallest ones) and able to summarize all given information and turn them into use. This skill is very critical for both work and life. It is worthwhile to train.

Happy Holidays everyone! =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment