no regrets

if today is the only day you get, how would you like to spend it

Paranormal activity 3

Today is Halloween. I don't know if everyone celebrate/like this holiday, but I still wish everyone happy halloween. =) I personally don't celebrate this holiday often. I went to Trick or treat once/twice when I was a kid. Other than that, I did not really dress up in costume again.

This year we went to this Halloween party in Sheraton hotel in downtown Toronto. It was pretty fun, saw quite a few of interesting costume there. You guys may check out the pictures in the following link.

https://picasaweb.google.com/michelle.z.x/2011Halloween?authuser=0&authkey=Gv1sRgCO2huI2EtMjxcQ&feat=directlink

I am here to talk about the movie, Paranormal activity 3. I never really like/dislike horror movies, because I was not really scared. My friend commented, I tend to analyze movies with logic, therefore I don't really get the movie and do not feel scared.

I watched this movie in the theater. It is actually pretty funny to see other people's reaction to a horror movie. I agree with the movie leaves a lot of room for imagination. It may be a good point for some people.

I personally do not like the movie. Maybe it is because i never really understand it. >_< If it is just for an experience, i guess it is worth a try to watch it in a dark room.

0 comments:

Post a Comment