no regrets

if today is the only day you get, how would you like to spend it

First impression

I do not think I should doubt the importance of first impression. After you get the first impression of something/someone, it is difficult to change it your view to it. There are many people/things you may only meet or experience once and that impression is all you would remember. People tend to make judgments base on the first impression as well.

Every word you say, every action you do, represents what kind of person you are. You may relax at home or private place however you want it, but not in public. I do not feel comfortable with people talking to me sitting down while I am standing, when we first met and I don't see you are better than me in anyway. That is not a proper manner to me and I don't feel like I am getting any respect at all.

When I was younger, I didn't realize a lot of stupid stuff I did. However, as you grow older you should realize and be responsible for your own actions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment