no regrets

if today is the only day you get, how would you like to spend it

information sessions

It is almost been a week since I came back to the town of London.
London did not change much, boring as usual.
Seeing all the frosh come in, I feel old; hearing them talking, i feel even older.
I was looking lost, talking stupid, thinking immaturely, just like what they are doing now.
No, I am not what I have done. At the specific moment, I made the best decision as I could. There is no point to regret. Thinking back does not help with anything.
Think about it in another way, seeing those frosh, feeling old means.. i learned and grew over these years in university. I did not waste my time and money here.

back to the topic.. information sessions.

i have been to a lot of information sessions in this past week, almost everyday.
These information sessions are hosted by various companies and for the purpose of campus recruitment and networking.
All levels of staff would come to the info session and answer the questions of students.
It is important for student to talk to them, get them remember you and follow. It is the first impression you give to them, influential to your future application.

I never like to talk to strangers.
Now.. I am learning to ace this skill.

0 comments:

Post a Comment